Chocolate Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 1/4 cups rice milk (or other alternative)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp blue spirulina
- Coconut flakes/chips
- Chopped PASCHA Chocolate, we used PASCHA's Dark Chocolate with Arabica Coffee bar
- In a small pot, place the oats, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, maple syrup, and rice milk. Heat and boil gently until desired thickness is reached. Add more milk if desired.
- Add the blue spirulina and mix to combine.
- Place in a bowl and top with your desired toppings.
- Chop PASCHA Chocolate into small chunks and top while still hot.
BUY THIS RECIPE'S CHOCOLATE