Chocolate Chip & Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup rice milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pint raspberries, mashed
- 1/3 cup PASCHA Chocolate 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- 15 mint leaves, finely chopped (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine chia seeds, hemp seeds, rice milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and raspberries.
- Mix to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and the mint if using.
- Stir and let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes to thicken.