CHOCOLATE DIPPED COOKIES
- 1 cup Sunflower Seed Butter or another Seed/Nut Butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bar PASCHA Chocolate (we used 85% Cacao)
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients except for the PASCHA Chocolate.
- Roll cookie dough into small balls and place on a parchment lined tray.
- Dip a fork into oat flour and create overlapping marks to flatten the cookie.
- Bake at 350F until edges are beginning to brown, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool fully.
- Melt 1 bar PASCHA Chocolate. Dip each cookie into the melted chocolate and place to dry on a piece of parchment paper. Enjoy!