Chocolate Flax Granola
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup dried fruit
- ¼ cup flax seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- optional: 1 tsp all-spice
- ¾ cup PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, coconut, coconut flour, dried fruit, flax seeds, hemp
- seeds, coconut oil, and maple syrup.
- Mix well.
- Add all-spice if using.
- Pour onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake at 300F for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- While still warm, sprinkle the PASCHA chocolate on the granola and allow to melt. Stir to coat the granola.