CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE
- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mild oil (sunflower, coconut, avocado, etc)
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips, melted. (we used 85% Cacao)
- Small amount of oil and 1 tbsp cocoa powder for ramekins (a small dish for baking and serving an individual portion)
- 1 bar PASCHA Chocolate (we used 85% Cacao)
- Icing sugar and raspberries (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, sift the gluten-free flour. Add the other dry ingredients and whisk.
- Add the oil, dairy-free milk, and apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare the ramekins for baking by adding a small amount of oil to each and dusting with cocoa powder. This will prevent cakes from sticking.
- Melt the PASCHA Chocolate Chips until smooth. Add to the batter and stir well.
- Immediately fill the ramekins with the batter as it will begin to thicken and become harder to work with.
- Fill each ramekins 1/3 of the way full with batter and then place 2 squares of PASCHA Chocolate in the centre. Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 F until top and sides are set but middle is still under baked. This will take approximately 10-15 minutes. This can be adjusted based on your preference for how under baked you like it.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes. Use a knife around the edges and flip upside down onto a plate.
- Top with icing sugar and raspberries, if desired. Serve immediately. ENJOY!