CHOCOLATE PUFFED QUINOA COOKIES
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 bar PASCHA Chocolate. (we used 70% Cacao)
- 2 cups puffed quinoa
- Above a double boiler, melt 1 bar of PASCHA Chocolate with coconut oil.
- Add puffed quinoa and stir to combine.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and using a round cookie cutter, scoop puffed quinoa mixture in to create a round cookie.
- Remove cookie cutter and repeat until all the mixture is finished.
- Freeze 30 minutes. Store in freezer until ready to eat. ENJOY!
SHOP FOR THIS PASCHA RECIPE!