Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Protein Balls
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinse
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp pumpkin seed butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups gluten free oats
- ½ cup PASCHA semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Place chickpeas, pumpkin seed butter, maple syrup, and cinnamon into a blender or a food processor.
- Blend until creamy.
- Remove chickpea mixture and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add oats and mix until combined.
- Add PASCHA chocolate chips and mix to incorporate.
- Roll into approximately 18 balls.