CHOCOLATE SUMMER SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 1 large beet, steamed
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup dates (optional)
- Dairy-free milk or water (as needed)
- PASCHA Chocolate Bar (we used 55% Cacao)
- Assorted fruits for topping
- Chop the beet into cubes and steam in a small amount of water until soft. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a blender combine the cooled beets, a ripe banana, frozen raspberries, and the dates if desired. Begin to blend and add as much dairy free milk/water as needed to reach the consistency desired.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and add your selected fruits.
- Top with your favorite PASCHA Chocolate Squares, ENJOY!