- 1 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance (or other butter replacement)
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 container PASCHA Make Me Smile! Spread.
- In a small bowl mix together the ground chia seeds and the water. Set aside to thicken.
- In a bowl of a standup mixer add the butter replacement and the sugars. Mix until fluffy.
- Add the gluten-free flour, the baking powder, and the salt. Mix until combined.
- Spread the dough out on a round parchment lined tray. Bake at 350F until lightly browned, about 10-15 minutes. Let cool
- Once cool, spread desired amount of PASCHA Make Me Smile! Spread on top and add your favourite fruits
BUY THIS RECIPE'S CHOCOLATE