Flourless Black Bean Chocolate Cake
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup PASCHA 100% cacao chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Earth Balance
- Place black beans, mashed banana, cane sugar, salt, and baking powder into a blender or a food processor.
- Blend until creamy.
- Remove black bean mixture and place into a mixing bowl.
- Fill a pot with about 3 inches of water and place on medium to high heat.
- Place a glass bowl over top of the pot to create a double boiler and add the PASCHA chocolate chips and the Earth Balance.
- Heat, stirring continuously until fully melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the melted chocolate to the black bean mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour cake batter into a parchment lined 8 inch round pan.
- Bake at 325 F for 50-60 minutes.
- Let set in fridge for at least one hour.
- Serve with fresh raspberries.