Orange Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups dairy-free milk
- 2/3 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chia seeds, oat flour, baking powder, orange zest, orange juice, maple syrup, dairy-free milk, and PASCHA Chocolate Chips.
- Let set about 10-15 minutes to thicken.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil or dairy-free butter in a skillet. Once hot, pour into pancake shapes and cook well. Once brown, flip and brown the other side.