Vegan Chocolate Caramel Popcorn
- ¾ cup unpopped popcorn
- ¾ cup PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup cane sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp dairy free margarine
- ½ cup rice milk
- Pop the corn and place on a parchment lined tray.
- Melt the PASCHA Chocolate and drizzle over the popcorn. Allow to cool and harden.
- In a small pot add the sugar, maple syrup, dairy-free margarine, and rice milk. Bring to a boil and simmer over medium low heat until amber in colour and slightly thickened.
- Pour over popcorn and allow to cool and harden.