Chocolate Pear Crumble
- 4-5 ripe pears
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ½ cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup PASCHA 85% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- In a baking dish, combine the chopped pears, raisins, and gluten-free flour. Toss to coat with flour.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together the oats, flour, maple syrup, salt, and coconut oil until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the PASCHA Chocolate Chips and stir to combine.
- Bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown.