Chocolate Pumpkin Loaf
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup PASCHA 85% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine gluten-free flour, gluten-free oats, flax meal, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and pumpkin puree. Mix well.
- Add the PASCHA 85% Cacao Chocolate Chips. Mix well.
- Pour batter into parchment lined loaf pan.
- Bake at 350F for approximately 1 hour or until the loaf is baked through.
- Let cool and slice.