- 1 pint raspberries
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups non-dairy milk
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/3 cup PASCHA Make Me Smile! Spread
- 2 tbsp. non-dairy milk
- In a mixing bowl, mash raspberries
- Add the chia seeds and honey.
- Stir and refrigerate.
- Combine non-dairy milk, chia seeds, and the seeds from a vanilla bean. Refrigerate until thick, or overnight.
- Combine PASCHA Make Me Smile! Spread and non-dairy milk, stirring until smooth.
- Refrigerate all components until desired thickness, or overnight.
- Layer each component as desired, top with fresh fruit and a drizzle of PASCHA Spread.