Sweet Potato Icing:
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato (about 1 medium potato)
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips, melted (we used 85%)
Christmas Tree Cake:
- 1 recipe chocolate sweet potato icing
- 3 layers 8" chocolate cake
- Waffle Cones
- Green icing
- Icing sugar
- Poke holes in your sweet potato with a fork and wrap in aluminum foil. Cook in the oven at 350F for about an hour, or until soft. Set aside to cool.
- Melt PASCHA Chocolate until smooth. Place your mashed sweet potato, melted PASCHA Chocolate, and canned coconut milk in a blender or food processor. Blend until creamy. Set aside to thicken slightly.
- Bake your chocolate cake layers as desired. Allow cooling before icing.
- Ice your cake using your sweet potato icing.
- Using a cutting board, cut waffle cones to various sizes. Place onto the side and top of the cake.
- Pipe stars onto the cones using green icing. When all cones are fully covered, dust with icing sugar to resemble snow. ENJOY!