- 2 cups PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 85%)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup butter replacement (we used Earth Balance)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- In a bowl combine butter replacement and sugar either by hand or with a mixer.
- In a separate bowl, melt PASCHA Chocolate until fully melted.
- Add melted PASCHA to sugar mixture and stir until homogenous.
- Add in the ground chia, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt, and gluten-free flour and mix either by hand or with a mixture. The mixture will be very dry. Slowly add in dairy-free milking stirring after each addition.
- Cover dough and place in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Roll dough into balls and roll in icing sugar until well coated. Place each ball of dough on a parchment lined baking tray. Bake until bottoms hold together and top has begun to crack about 10 minutes.