- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp espresso powder
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 ¼ cup dairy-free milk
- 1 cup PASCHA 85% Cacao Chocolate Chips, melted
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 ½ pints raspberries
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 container PASCHA Spread
- Dairy-free milk
- Combine dry cake ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the coconut oil and dairy-free milk and stir well.
- Stir in the melted PASCHA Chocolate.
- Add the grated zucchini and stir well.
- Divide evenly between two parchment lined pans and bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes, or until
- the center is fully baked. Allow to cool.
- In a small pot, combine all the filling ingredients and cook until thickened.
- Spread the raspberry filling on the bottom layer and assemble the cake.
- In a small bowl, mix the PASCHA Make Me Smile! Spread with dairy-free milk. Use just enough
- to create a consistency that will spread but also drip down the sides.
- Pour the ganache over the cake and spread to the sides.