- 1 bag PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 55% Cacao)
- 1 bag PASCHA White Baking Chips
- Olive oil
- Mint extract (optional)
- Crushed candy canes (optional)
- Melt both the PASCHA Chocolate Chips and the White Baking Chips in separate bowls.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil into the melted 55% Cacao PASCHA Chocolate chips to help it pour smoothly. If using mint extract, add a few drops to the melted 55% Cacao Chocolate.
- Pour PASCHA Chocolate into silicon molds and allow to set in the fridge before you pour in the other layer. Tap and lightly shake the mold for each layer to remove any air bubbles and allow it to fill the mold equally.
- Remove molds when almost set if planning to top with crushed candy canes.
- Set fully and remove from the molds. Store in either the fridge or the freezer. ENJOY!