Gluten-Free Custard Toast
- 1/2 cup Dairy-Free Yogurt
- 1 Egg
- 1-2 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Raspberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- 3 tbsp Pascha Chocolate Chips (We used No Milk Baking Chips)
- 4 slices Gluten-Free Bread
- Mix together yogurt, egg, maple syrup, and cinnamon.
- Squish the middle of each bread slice to create a well.
- Pour the custard into each well, being careful to keep it from spilling over the edge.
- Top each with raspberries and Pascha Chocolate Chips.
- Place in the oven at 350°F for about 12 minutes. Enjoy!
Vegan Chocolate Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup Organic Spinach, packed
- 1/3 cup Pascha Chocolate Organic Cocoa Powder
- Pascha Chocolate 100% Cacao Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 scoops @AncientNutrition Plant Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seed
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax
- 1/2 Large Avocado
- 2 Large, Ripe Bananas
- 2 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Crushed Ice (optional)
- Add all ingredients to the blender except the crushed ice. Blend, starting at a low speed and gradually increasing until the mixture is smooth and consistent.
- Stop the blender and add the crushed ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and top with hemp seeds and Pascha Chocolate 100% Cacao Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips. Enjoy!
Recipe, Reel & Photo from @Bakeit.Paleo
Music credit - Breeze by MBB
Vegan Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream Bars
Serving Size - 7 to 8 bars
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we like to use 85% cacao or 100% cacao)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 PASCHA Dark Chocolate Bar (we used 85% cacao)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- For the filling: place all filling ingredients in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat on the stovetop, stirring frequently.
- Once fully melted, pour the filling into silicone popsicle molds.
- Freeze fillings for a minimum of 2 hours.
- For the coating: melt dark chocolate and coconut oil in a small saucepan, over low heat.
- Once fully melted, grab the fillings from the freezer and dip them into the melted chocolate. Place the ice cream bars on a lined baking sheet to set.
- Optional: drizzle with remaining dark chocolate and top with flaked sea salt. ENJOY!
Recipe, photos and reel credit @bakeit.paleo
Music credit - Breeze by MBB
Iced Bulletproof Mocha
- Bulletproof Coffee Beans
- Bulletproof XCT Oil (optional)
- Canned Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup PASCHA 100% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- Brew 2 cups of Bulletproof Coffee according to the strength that you prefer.
- In a small pan, heat 1 cup canned coconut milk until lightly bubbling.
- Place 1/2 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips in a heatproof bowl. Pour heated coconut milk over PASCHA Chocolate chips and let sit 30 seconds.
- Whisk to combine.
- Divide the chocolate mixture between 2 glasses and add XCT oil (if desired). Add according to package directions as the amount to add varies based on previous use. Stir to combine.
- Add coffee and stir well. If desired add more coconut milk or other dairy-free milk.
- Add ice to make it an iced coffee beverage. Use melted PASCHA 100% Chocolate Chops to decorate the rim of the glass, if desired. ENJOY!