Vegan Chocolate Halloween Bark
- 1 bag Pascha Chocolate Chips (we used 55% Cacao)
- 1 bag Pascha Vegan White Baking Chips
- 2 tsp Orange Spirulina Powder (We recommend @rawnice)
- Zest of 1 Orange
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- Melt Pascha Chocolate Chips over a double boiler. Spread out into your desired shape onto a parchment lined surface.
- In a separate bowl, melt Pascha White Baking Chips over a double boiler. Separate into two bowls. Colour one bowl with orange spirulina. Keep the other white.
- Drizzle each separately on top of the dark chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and orange zest.
- Allow to set before cutting into bite size pieces.
Vegan Chocolate Halloween Rice Crispy Treats
For Harvest or Halloween, these will be a hit at your next party! Whip some up as a quick dessert or set up a Rice Crispy decoration station for kids and adults alike!
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance
- 4 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 6 cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup PASCHA Vegan White Baking Chips
- 1 tsp Orange Spirulina
- 1 tsp Activated Charcoal
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt Earth Balance and mini marshmallows. Turn off heat.
- While still hot, add the crispy rice cereal and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a greased circle pan and press firmly.
- Let set until hardened, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and slice into pie sized pieces.
- Melt both the PASCHA Chocolate Chips and the PASCHA White Baking Chips separately. Split the melted white baking chips into two bowls. Color one bowl with the orange spirulina. Colour the melted dark chocolate chips with activated charcoal.
- Place mixtures into piping bags and pipe into a design similar to "candy corn"