- 1 cup Cashew Pieces
- 2 cups Hot Water
- 1 can Coconut Cream
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 4 oz Pascha 70% Cacao Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips with Organic Stevia
- Soak cashews in 2 cups hot water for at least an hour (longer is fine).
- Blend soaked cashews and water in a high-powered blender until smooth and creamy. Add coconut cream, vanilla and salt to blender.
- In a small saucepan, melt coconut sugar and water over medium heat. Once melted, mix in dark chocolate. Stir until all chocolate has melted.
- Pour dark chocolate mixture into the blender and blend all ingredients.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and churn to desired texture.
- Eat immediately, or place in a loaf pan and store in freezer until firm. Enjoy!
Recipe, Reel & Photo from @Bakeit.Paleo
Music credit - Breeze by MBB