Prep Time: 10 Min.
Total Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 9 to 12 depending on size
- 1 cup Organic Almond Butter or nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsp Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tbsp Organic Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tbsp Date Syrup (we like to use Date Lady)
- 1 cup Pascha Chocolate Vegan Organic White Baking Chips or 1 Vegan White Bar
- Pascha Chocolate 100% Cacao Organic Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips or our 100% Cacao Organic Unsweetened MINI Dark Chocolate Chips
- Candy Thermometer
- Double Boiler - or makeshift (see below)
- Cookie Tray
- Parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients together (except chocolate) in a bowl until well blended.
- Line cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Create balls of the mixture rolling to your desired size.
- Put in the refrigerator to get hard while tempering your chocolate.
- Divide Pascha White Chocolate into 2 equal portions.
- Add one portion of the white chocolate to a *double boiler (do not use the microwave please) over medium heat.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and at a temperature of 110°F.
- Remove from heat and add remaining chocolate to melted chocolate to melt. Continue stirring until the temperature is 87°F.
- Let cool for a few minutes.
- Remove balls from the refrigerator and roll into the cooled melted chocolate mixture until covered.
- Place back on the tray adding two dark chocolate chips for eyes.
- Once all are covered in white chocolate with eyes added drizzle the remaining chocolate over balls to give a ghostly gauze look.
- Place the tray in the refrigerator until hard.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
You can create a double boiler by placing one smaller saucepan on top of a larger pan filled halfway with water. Place chocolate in a smaller saucepan stirring until melted.
Music credit - Spook by PeriTune