Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Mold Time: 30-90 minutes
- Crushed Raw Organic Almonds
- Vegan Rainbow Sprinkles
- Dried Hibiscus Flowers
- Dreidel Silicone Mold
- Double Broiler
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Temper the white chocolate (directions here).
- Pour tempered chocolate into a mold and either put in the freezer for 45 minutes or refrigerate for 1.5 hours until set.
- Pop out once done and store in an airtight container.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spoon tempered chocolate rounds on paper & sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Place the tray and chocolate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes until set. Enjoy!
Music credit - Breeze by MBB