- 4 pitted medjool dates
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 160 mL can coconut milk
- ¾ cup roasted butternut squash
- 1 ½ cups oat flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2/3 cup PASCHA 85% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- In a blender, add dates, maple syrup, coconut milk, and squash. Blend until creamy.
- Add oat flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and ground ginger. Blend to combine.
- Add PASCHA Chocolate Chips and stir well.
- Place batter into lightly oiled donut pan.
- Bake in the oven at 375F for 15-20 minutes.
- Take out of pan and drizzle with melted PASCHA Chocolate.