Servings: 6 (1/4 cup batter per pancake)
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Pascha chocolate chips, chopped (We used 85% Chips)
- Pascha chocolate chips, melted (We used 85% Chips)
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Whisk in wet ingredients.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Preheat frying pan on medium heat and grease with a little oil (I used coconut oil).
- Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto frying pan. Cover and cook on medium-low heat until bubbles form on top of the pancakes. Flip and cook until done.
- Stack pancakes and top with melted dark chocolate chips.
Recipe, photos and reel credit @bakeit.paleo
Music credit - Breeze by MBB