- 1 ½ cups gluten-free oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- ½ cup PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup tahini
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, coconut, cherries, cinnamon, ground chia, ground flax, and PASCHA Chocolate Chips.
- In a food processor or a blender, add the dates, honey or maple syrup and the tahini and blend until creamy.
- Add the tahini mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread into a 9” x 9” parchment lined pan and press down very firmly. This will help to hold the bars together.
- Refrigerate overnight or until firm enough to stay together.
- Cut into desired size and shape.