For Harvest or Halloween, these will be a hit at your next party! Whip some up as a quick dessert or set up a Rice Crispy decoration station for kids and adults alike!
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup PASCHA White Baking Chips
- 1 tsp orange spirulina
- 1 tsp activated charcoal .
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt Earth Balance and mini marshmallows. Turn off heat.
- While still hot, add the crispy rice cereal and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a greased circle pan and press firmly.
- Let set until hardened, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and slice into pie sized pieces.
- Melt both the PASCHA Chocolate Chips and the PASCHA White Baking Chips separately. Split the melted white baking chips into two bowls. Color one bowl with the orange spirulina. Colour the melted dark chocolate chips with activated charcoal.
- Place mixtures into piping bags and pipe into a design similar to "candy corn"