We've been asked.. how do you decorate a cake with PASCHA ORGANIC bars? Here's a very special Valentine creation with our VEGAN CHOCOLATE bars, bars, bars and, of course, some raspberries. Spread the LOVE!
- Your Favourite Cake Recipe
- Your Favourite Icing
- Pascha Chocolate Bars - enough to surround the cake (We used 70%)
- Fresh Raspberries
- Bake your favourite cake in as many layers as desired. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once the cake has cooled, ice and stack accordingly. Ice the top and sides of the cake as well.
- Fill a jar with just boiled water and place a knife into the water so the knife heats up. Unwrap your favourite bar of PASCHA Chocolate and place onto a cutting board. Take the heated knife and remove the moisture using a towel. Using the heated blade, carefully cut the chocolate bar into strips. The heat will melt the chocolate and keep it from cracking. Continue cutting the chocolate into strips until you have enough to completely surround the cake.
- Decorate the outside of the cake using the cut strips of PASCHA Chocolate.
- Top the cake with fresh raspberries.