- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp all-spice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- ¾ cup PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips, melted.
- In a small pot, make the rice using the dry rice and the water. Set aside.
- In a separate pot, mix together the coconut sugar, cinnamon, all-spice, salt, coconut milk, and dairy-free milk and heat.
- When liquid has come to a light boil, add the rice and bring back to a boil. Stir as it begins to thicken.
- Add the melted PASCHA Chocolate and stir until rice reaches your desired thickness. Note: this will continue to thicken even after it is off the heat.