Abracadabra! Dairy and Gluten Free Magic Bars. Today's recipes - only 7 clean ingredients, including our VEGAN Chocolate Chips. A delicious crowd pleaser for all ages.
- 1 cup gluten-free graham crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- In a small saucepan, bring 1 can of coconut milk and honey/maple syrup to a boil. Lower heat and let simmer until reduced by half. (about 30 minutes)
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the graham crumbs and the coconut oil. Pour and flatten in a 9x9 in parchment lined pan.
- Pour the reduced coconut milk mixture over top. Sprinkle the coconut, PASCHA Chocolate Chips, and pumpkin seeds.
- Bake at 350F until the edges are golden brown, will take about 20-30 minutes.