- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot or tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp matcha powder (or more for more matcha flavor)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 bag PASCHA White Baking Chips, melted
- In a standup mixer, whip the egg whites until stiff, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, rice milk, vinegar, and oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, starch, coconut sugar, salt, baking soda, and matcha powder.
- Add the wet ingredients with the dry and mix well. Fold in the egg whites carefully. Do not over mix, a few lumps are fine.
- Bake at 350F until risen and fully baked. About 10-15 minutes
- Melt PASCHA White Baking Chips and glaze the donuts once cool. ENJOY!