Chocolate Dessert Tacos
- Clean the mixed berries and allow them to dry.
- Melt PASCHA Chocolate and place it in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the edges of each taco shell into PASCHA Chocolate and allow them to set.
- Once the chocolate has set, fill as desired with dairy-free ice-cream and mixed berries.
- Use the rest of the melted PASCHA Chocolate to drizzle over each taco.
- 2 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 6 tbsp water
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup PASCHA Natural Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- In a small bowl, mix together the ground chia seeds and water and set aside to thicken.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the tahini, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, coconut flour, and thickened chia seed mixture. Add the PASCHA chocolate chips. Stir until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a 9x9 parchment lined baking pan. Bake at 350F for approximately 25 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.
- Melt 2/3 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips and dip each brownie into the melted chocolate. Before fully dry, top with sprinkles if desired.
- Let sit to harden. Use a popsicle stick or wooden skewer to create your own brownie pops.
Vegan & Gluten-Free Graham Crackers
Team Pascha has been busy at work developing a recipe for Vegan & Gluten-Free Graham Crackers and we are so excited to share it with all of you. We recommend using a Vegan Marshmallow like Dandies for the perfect Vegan treat.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 90 min. Servings: 12—20 crackers depending on size
- 1½ cups & 1 tbsp Cassava Flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup date sugar
- ½ cup vegan butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup water
- Whisk cassava flour in the bag and spoon into a measuring cup. Next add to a large bowl.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and date sugar together using a regular or danish whisk.
- Slice vegan butter into one inch cubes and add to the dry mixture.
- Using a danish whisk, fork or pastry cutter mix butter into mixture well. Mixture will be crumbly.
- Add maple syrup and mix well.
- Next add water one tablespoon at a time until smooth using your whisk or hands to combine.
- Place a sprinkle of cassava flour on a clean counter and put dough on top. Work the dough by simply folding it over itself a few times until well blended together.
- Wrap dough in parchment paper or plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- When dough is ready preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Take dough and cut into 4 equal parts.
- Roll each piece to about 1/4 inch in thickness and cut out squares to your preferred size.
- Place on a cookie sheet and using a fork punch holes into the crackers.
- Bake, checking after 5 minutes until desired doneness. Enjoy!
Traditionally S’mores are cooked over an open campfire, but not the only way to make this delicious marshmallow and chocolate sandwich treats. You can also toast your marshmallows over a gas stove if you have one. In fact, you can even make a version of S’mores in your oven for a simple and fun year round YUM.
Vegan S'more Skillet for your Oven Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 5 min.
Total Time: 10 min. Servings: 4—10 depending on size of pan used (cast iron recommended)
- Pascha Chocolate (We suggest 85% Chips)
- Vegan Marshmallows (We used Dandies)
- Vegan Graham Crackers (recipe above)
- Preheat oven to 450°F degrees
- Using a well oiled cast iron pan, and layer the bottom of the pan with Pascha Chocolate Chips or break up your favorite Pascha Bar
- Cover with marshmallows.
- Place in oven for 5 minutes or until marshmallows are desired doneness.
- Serve with graham crackers and dip into pan covering with chocolate/marshmallow mixture.
Vegan Chocolate Caramel Popcorn
- ¾ cup unpopped popcorn
- ¾ cup PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup cane sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp dairy free margarine
- ½ cup rice milk
- Pop the corn and place on a parchment lined tray.
- Melt the PASCHA Chocolate and drizzle over the popcorn. Allow to cool and harden.
- In a small pot add the sugar, maple syrup, dairy-free margarine, and rice milk. Bring to a boil and simmer over medium low heat until amber in colour and slightly thickened.
- Pour over popcorn and allow to cool and harden.
White Chocolate Chip Rice Crispy Squares
Here’s our spin a favorite kids - and let’s face it - grownup snack that’s quick, easy and effortless! It's made with our rice milk white chocolate chips and Marshmallows. This recipe is gluten-free and dairy-free. Please note that this recipe is not soy-free.
- ¼ cup Earth Balance
- 2 ½ cups Dandies Mini Marshmallows
- 3 cups gluten-free rice crispy cereal
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup PASCHA White Baking Chips
- In a small pot, heat the Earth Balance and the marshmallows until melted. Continue stirring until fully melted.
- Transfer the melted marshmallows into a mixing bowl.
- Add the rice crispy cereal and stir to combine.
- Add the dried cranberries and the PASCHA White Baking Chips and mix well.
- Place into a greased 8in x 8in pan and flatten.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before cutting into squares.