- 1 ¾ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. ice cold water
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. tapioca starch
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/3 cup rice milk (optional, steep milk with 1 chai tea bag)
- 1 Bar 85% PASCHA Chocolate
- In a mixing bowl, mix together oat flour and olive oil until crumbly.
- Add the maple syrup and ice water and mix until a dough forms.
- Press dough into a lightly oiled pie plate and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the filling except for the PASCHA Chocolate. Mix until
- smooth. Set aside.
- Melt 1 bar 85% Cacao Chocolate Bar. Drizzle over crust.
- Spread pumpkin pie filling over chocolate layer.
- Bake at 350F for approximately 1 hour, or until filling is set.