Indulge in this mouthwatering 5-Ingredient Vegan No Butter Finger Bar that combines the goodness of vegan ingredients with the irresistible taste of our Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips. With just five simple ingredients, including our rich and velvety dark chocolate, this recipe offers a guilt-free twist on a beloved classic. Sink your teeth into the decadent layers of creamy peanut butter, sweet maple syrup, and crispy rice cereal, all enrobed in our luscious chocolate. Each bite is a symphony of flavors and textures that will leave you craving for more. Elevate your snacking experience and savor the harmonious blend of wholesome ingredients and Pascha Chocolate's exquisite craftsmanship. Prepare to be amazed by this delectable vegan creation that will satisfy your sweet tooth and leave you wanting seconds. Don't wait any longer, embark on a culinary adventure with our 5-Ingredient Vegan No Butter Finger Bar!
All of Pascha’s chocolate is 100% Plant-Based, peanut free, nut free, gluten free, egg free, wheat free, soy free, dairy free, and doesn’t contain any emulsifiers, refined sugar or palm oil.
- 3 cups Vegan Corn Flakes (We used Gluten Free/Vegan)
- 1 1/2 cups Preferred Butter (We used Sun Butter)
- 3/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (We used 100% Cacao - Single Ingredient)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- BPA Free Silicone Molds (Recommended, but you can make them by molding them yourself)
- Cookie Tray
- Large Cookie Scoop (optional)
- Heat preferred butter and maple syrup over low heat until warm and mix well. Be careful not to burn or heat too fast.
- Pour corn flakes into bag and smash up into smaller pieces.
- Add corn flakes to bowl & mix with butter mixture.
- Spray silicone trays with oil and place on cookie tray (use parchment if not using molds).
- Using a large cookie scoop fill tray to about 3/4 way full.
- Place in freezer for 1.5 to 2 hours until firm.
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler adding coconut oil once melted, mixing well.
- Place in a bowl large enough to dip bars in and let cool for about 5-7 minutes stirring a few times.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take molds out of freezer.
- Pop out bars and begin to dip and coat with chocolate by placing in the bowl. Turning to coat.
- Once covered place on parchment lined cookie tray.
- Return to freezer until hard.
- Remove and enjoy.
- Store in freezer in container.
Music by Pavel Bekirov