Prep your cast irons for your family and friends weekend gathering treat! This Vegan & Gluten Free PASCHA Chocolate Skillet cookie is exactly what your long weekend needs! The perfect for sharing (or not sharing ) dessert - It’s simple, gooey and easy to make. Meant to be eaten warm, right out of the skillet (a few less dishes to clean!) and don’t forget to serve with your favourite dairy free ice cream with a chocolate drizzle!
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance (butter replacement)
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- In a small bowl, mix together the ground chia seeds and the water. Set aside to thicken.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and the cane sugar. Mix well.
- Add the vanilla extract, thickened chia seed mixture, and melted coconut oil. Mix well.
- Add the gluten free flour, salt, and baking powder, stirring until combined.
- Add the PASCHA Chocolate Chips and stir.
- Pour batter into cast iron pan(s) and bake until the edges are browned. Baking time will depend on the size of the cast iron pan.
- Remove from oven when ready and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite dairy free ice cream, and a chocolate drizzle.
- Share, eat it directly from the skillet.