Nothing says FUN like a Breakfast Charcuterie. The sky is the limit! We made ours with Chocolate Espresso Donuts and Chocolate Granola Topped Chia Seed Pudding served along side fresh fruit and Pascha Chocolate. See below for our recipes.
Chocolate Espresso Donuts
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Bake Time: 8-10 Min.
Total Time: 20 Min.
Yield: 6 Donuts
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Flour 1:1 Baking Blend
- ¼ cup Pascha Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Instant Espresso Powder
- ¼ tsp Fine Sea Salt
- ½ cup Coconut Milk, room temperature
- 3 tbsp Maple or Agave Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 bar Pascha 70% Cacao Organic Vegan Dark Chocolate Bar with Arabica Coffee, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp Coconut Milk
- Preheat the oven the 350°F degrees and generously prepare a donut pan with coconut oil or baking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the gluten-free flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, espresso powder, and salt.
- Add in the coconut milk, maple or agave syrup, and coconut oil. Stir just until a thick batter forms. Be careful to not over-mix.
- Spoon or pipe the donut batter into the prepared donut pan and bake for 8-10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Allow to cool in the donut pan for 10 minutes and then invert on a cooling rack to fully cool.
- Using a double boiler, heat the Pascha chocolate bar and coconut milk until fully melted and smooth.
- Dip the top of each cooled donut into the chocolate ganache and place back on the cooling rack to set.
- Use the leftover chocolate ganache to drizzle on top of the set donuts if desired. Enjoy!
Store donuts in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days. Donuts can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Music credit - Breeze by MBB
Chocolate Granola Topped Chia Seed Pudding
Chia Seed Pudding:
- 3 cups dairy-free milk
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup PASCHA Chocolate (we used 100% cacao)
- 1 tsp espresso powder (optional)
- 1 banana
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/2 - 1 cup dairy-free milk
- In a mixing bowl, add together the chia seeds, dairy-free milk, and honey. Set aside to thicken at least one hour
- In a mixing bowl, mix together hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, melted PASCHA Chocolate, and espresso powder (if using). Spread out over parchment paper or plastic wrap and allow to harden.
- In a blender, blend frozen blueberries, banana, and dairy-free milk until smooth. Add enough dairy-free milk to achieve the consistency you would like.
- Layer these three mixes as desired. ENJOY!