What can you create with only four of our fav ORGANIC ingredients - blueberries, bananas, vanilla, and, of course, our VEGAN chocolate chips? BANANA BARK! 15 minutes of prep time. A pull out of the freezer last minute treat.
- 4 cups frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips (We used our 70% Cacao Organic Vegan Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips with Organic Stevia)
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place the bananas in a blender or a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Mix in the blueberries, vanilla extract, and the PASCHA Chocolate Chips.
- Smooth out onto a parchment lined baking tray and freeze overnight.
- Once fully frozen, cut into squares. Enjoy!