- 2 cups PASCHA Chocolate chips (we used 55%)
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 bananas, mashed - fresh raspberries
- Melt PASCHA Chocolate chips, and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the oat flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt, applesauce, mashed bananas, and melted chocolate. Mix well.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes. Bake for longer for a less gooey brownie.
- Remove from oven and pour fresh raspberries on top. Sprinkle with a handful of PASCHA Chocolate Chips.
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes to melt the chips.
- Remove and let cool. Slice into squares.