Have a few zucchini's floating around your fridge? Put them to good use with our original recipe, Zucchini Chocolate Crumble Topped Muffins! They are moist, delicious and perfect for a healthy snack or breakfast!
- 2 tbsp ground flax or ground chia
- 6 tbsp water
- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 2 cups packed grated zucchini
- 1 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 100%)
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips, melted (we used 100%)
- In a small bowl, mix together the ground flax or chia with the water and set aside to thicken.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add the avocado oil, maple syrup, and thickened flax/chia mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add in the zucchini and stir to combine, followed by the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a muffin tin lined with paper cups.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the gluten free oats and the melted chocolate chips. Stir to coat. Place a small handful on top of each muffin.
- Bake at 350F until baked through, approximately 20-30 minutes.