GANACHE FRUIT TART
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup dates, packed
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 85% Cacao)
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- In a food processor add the oats, dates, coconut, chia seeds, coconut flour, and melted coconut oil. Pulse until the dates are in small pieces and the crust has begun to come together.
- Press into a tart pan or a pie plate. Press along the bottom and up the sides as well.
- In a pot heat the canned coconut milk until a light boil. Remove from heat and pour over PASCHA Chocolate Chips. Let sit for 1 minute. Whisk to combine. Pour over crust and smooth using a spatula.
- Decorate with assorted fruits. Allow to set in the fridge. ENJOY!