- 2 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 6 tbsp water
- 14 oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup PASCHA 55% Cacao Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a small bowl, mix the ground chia seeds with the water and set aside to thicken.
- In a blender or a food processer, add the black beans, cocoa powder, maple syrup, sunflower oil, and baking powder.
- Blend until creamy.
- Add in PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips and stir to combine.
- Pour brownie batter into a parchment lined 9x9 baking pan.
- Bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes. The outside should be starting to crack, with the inside still a fudgy texture.
- Cut into squares