- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/3 cup dairy-free milk
- 1/3 cup PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Assorted fruits for topping
- In a small pot, warm the dairy-free milk until just under boiling.
- Slowly pour the warm milk into the melted PASCHA Chocolate while stirring continuously.
- Add the chia seeds, ginger, and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Let set in fridge until desired consistency is reached.
- Top with assorted fruits and PASCHA Chocolate Chips. ENJOY!