- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1 scoop protein or collagen powder (optional)
- 2/3 cup dried fruit or seeds (we used goji berries and sunflower seeds)
- 1/2 cup nut/seed butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 chia seed eggs (2 tbsp ground chia + 6 tbsp water)
- 3/4 cup - 1 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 100% Cacao).
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the above ingredients and mix well.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring utensil, place in cookie shapes on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake cookies for 15 - 20 minutes, or until bottoms are golden.
- Let cool, ENJOY!