- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup tahini (or another seed butter)
- 1/4 cup collagen powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 100% cacao)
- In a food processor, add dates, oats, tahini, collagen, coconut, and vanilla extract. Blend until all beginning to come together.
- Add melted coconut oil and mix again until blended.
- Melt PASCHA Chocolate fully. We used 100% cacao but use whichever percentage you would like.
- pour a thin layer of PASCHA Chocolate into the bottoms of either a muffin tin or similar type of pan. Alternatively, use an 8x8 pan and simply cut into shapes once everything is set.
- Allow the first layer to harden in the refrigerator.
- Scoop filling evenly into each shape while leaving a small space around all the edges.
- Pour remaining melted PASCHA Chocolate over each bar allowing it to settle into the sides as well. Leave to set in the fridge fully.
- Remove from the pan and store in the fridge.