- Rice Paper
- Assorted Fruits
- Rice Noodles
- Assorted herbs - such as mint and basil
- ½ cup PASCHA Chocolate - either bars or chips (we used 55% Chips)
- 160 mL canned coconut milk
- Clean and slice all of your assorted fruits.
- Soak rice noodles in just boiled water until softened. Rinse and allow to cool.
- Soak rice paper in warm water until just soft - do not over soak as they will tear. Lay rice paper out on a cutting board.
- Place fruit, herbs, and noodles in the center of the rice paper. Roll tightly and set aside. Continue until the desired amount of wraps are made and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Heat coconut milk until just about to boil. Pour over PASCHA Chocolate Chips and let sit 1 minute. Stir until creamy.
- Serve this chocolate sauce with rice paper wraps and ENJOY!