- 12 Medjool pitted dates
- 1/2 cup tahini or seed butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 bar PASCHA Chocolate, we used 70% Cacao
- In a small bowl combine the tahini, vanilla, maple syrup, and nutmeg. Place in a piping bag.
- On a cutting board, pit each of the dates to create an opening in the middle. Pipe tahini mixture into each date until about to overflow.
- In a heatproof bowl, melt PASCHA Chocolate until smooth. Dip each date into the chocolate and set on a parchment lined tray. Leave to set. Store in the fridge. ENJOY!