- 1 can unsalted chickpeas
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup PASCHA Chocolate chips (we used 85%)
- Drain the liquid from a can of chickpeas. Measure out 1 cup of the liquid and place in a mixer with the whisk attachment.
- Add the cream of tartar and whisk on high speed until peaks begin to form. Once they do, use a spoon to slowly add the sugar and continue mixing until stiff peaks.
- Pipe onto a parchment lined baking tray into your desired shape.
- Bake in a 200F oven until crispy on the outside and a little chewy in the center. This could take up to 2 hours depending on how large your shapes are. The best way is to remove one from the oven after about an hour and let it cool before checking the texture. If it is ready then remove from oven and let cool.
- Melt PASCHA Chocolate Chips until smooth and dip each cookie into the chocolate. Allow to set. ENJOY!