Ingredients and Supplies:
- 3 cups Marshmallows
- 1 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 55% cacao)
- 4 cups Rice Puff Cereal
- 3 tbsp Vegan Butter (we used Earth Balance)
- Chocolate Molds
- 1 cup PASCHA Dark Chocolate Chips (we used 55% cacao)
- 1 cup PASCHA White Baking Chips
- Natural Color, optional (examples beet root powder, spirulina powder, blue algae powder, etc)
- Lightly grease a regular sized muffin tin.
- In a medium-sized pot, heat the butter replacement and the marshmallows.
- Once they begin to melt, add in the PASCHA Chocolate Chips and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat and add in the rice puff cereal, stirring to combine.
- While still warm, mold into nests in the muffin tin. Let sit to harden.
- Melt both the PASCHA Chocolate and the PASCHA White Baking Chips. If desired, color some of the PASCHA White Baking Chips.
- Create solid or multicolored Easter eggs using the chocolate molds. Let harden fully.
- Remove from molds and place in the cereal nests. ENJOY!