- 2 cans of full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cups PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- Fresh or frozen blueberries
- Hemp seeds
- Coarse salt
- In a small pot, combine the canned coconut milk and honey.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until the mixture has been reduced to 2 cups of liquid.
- While the mixture is still hot, pour over PASCHA Chocolate Chips. Stir until creamy and well mixed in.
- Pour into a 9x9in parchment lined pan. Sprinkle with blueberries, coarse salt, and hemp seeds.
- Let set in fridge for an hour or overnight. Remove from pan and cut into squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.